The tourist attractions of Kashmir consist of some of the finest places in and around the valley. It is one of the most charming and scenic places in India. Sightseeing in Kashmir is mainly about appreciating the beauty of the nature. Glittering glaciers, snow covered mountains and picturesque hill stations all add to the tourist appeal of Kashmir. As you take a trip to the Kashmir valley you will get to know various untouched facets of the wonderful “Paradise on Earth”. Have a look at some of the popular tourist spots in the Kashmir valley.
A beautiful hill resort of Kashmir, Gulmarg dates back to the 16th century. Apart from its scenic beauty, Gulmarg is known for housing the highest golf course in the world.
THE ABOVE PACKAGE COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:-
- Airfare to and from Srinagar/Leh.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered
- Any thing not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”.
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee, Soft or Hard drinks, Starters.
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks etc